4.15.2011

Glutton for Punishment


So last night Jayme, Kim and I decided that it would be a good idea for us all to run the marathon again this year.  We each took turns saying, "are we crazy?!"  and "are we really going to try and fundraise again?!"  And the answer to both, we decided, is "yes."
So, yes, we are crazy to take on this challenge once more, and yes we are going to be fundraising close to $3,000 each again. But we are savvy ladies, and we know lots of people who like a good party, and we have some kick butt event ideas up our collective sleeve... in short, we got this.
I was so excited when I woke up this morning about signing up again that I had to pull my marathon shirt out of the closet and wear it to work today. I am so ready to rekindle my love/hate relationship with running, shin splints, calf cramps and all things GU.
So stay tuned for updates from the marathon road!

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't be MORE excited for all 3 of you ladies! I have been following you on fb and oh I wish I could join you all! :) I wish you the best of luck. And let me know about your LLS fundraising events because I would love to support you guys in your mission to getting back to SF! :)

    ReplyDelete