4.06.2011

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day 24

Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change


You're probably looking at this picture thinking, "where is she going with this?  How in the world is this a picture of something Macey wants to change?"

Well, let me explain by sharing my thought process on this one:

Something I wish I could change, hmmm... something I wish I could change.  Well, let's see.  I wish I could change my weight, oh wait, I can change that.  And I am.  Ok.  Well, I wish I could change my job.  Oh wait, I have the power to change that too...  Ok.  What is something I can't change, no matter how hard I work, or how hard I try I have no power to change this.  
Hmmm... (look around my office) 
Hmmm... (look over at my boss)
Hmmm... (stare out the window)  Man, I wish the weather was nice.  WAIT!  That's it!  I wish I could change the weather.  I want the sun to shine, the temps to rise and have an excuse to escape the office that includes some sort of activity that involves shorts.  

So folks, my picture 'describing' this change is one of the sun on my toes.
Don't you feel silly now for questioning me?  Sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment