8.08.2013

Throwback Thursday | Perseverance Baby!

 photo Collage_zps11ddbf7b.png

So apparently "Throwback Thursday" is a thing.  I'm cool with that.  I love looking back over photos and remember 'the good old days.'  Today I decided to throw it back to 2010.  The year I proved to myself that with dedication and perseverance, I can do anything - even finish a freaking marathon!

I have a few things in the works right now (HUZZAH for goals and passion resurfacing!) and am excited to share all the deets in do time.  Until then, I'm focusing on my intentions and reminding myself that as long I keep moving forward, everything will be just as it should.

What's happening in your neck of the woods?

3 comments:

  1. excited to find out what your goals are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooohooo! Keep Moving Forward!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I know, I wonder who created #tbt??? I'm cool with it too! But I never know what to throw back to...

    ReplyDelete