8.30.2013

5 Things About Me

Hello dear friends.

There's another blogging trend making the rounds, this time called 5 Things.  A new-to-me blog friend Jessi posted hers a few weeks ago and tagged me, and horrible me, I just found out.  Oops!  Guess that's what happens when you fall behind on your blog reading.

So after you read mine, you should head on over Jumping JE and read all about the adorable and lovely Jessi!  And then write your own so we can learn about you, of course!

Without further ado, here's my 5 Things:

 photo me5_zpsb42f2b13.jpg

5 Things I'm Passionate About

Acceptance - No one is less or more important than anybody else.  We all deserve the same basic human rights, and no one has the right to infringe upon anyone else's.

Travel - I love seeing and experiencing new places.  I prefer to travel without agenda or schedule and just experience life as it unfolds.  I enjoy flying, but REALLY love road trips.

Photography - I see beauty, simplicity and love everywhere, and love to share my view with others.

Film and Literature - I love to learn and discover the world through other's stories.

Life - I am blessed beyond belief with great friends, family and opportunities - and I love to experience life in all it's perfectly imperfect beauty.

5 Things I Want to Do Before I Die

- Visit each continent at least once
- Author a book
- Experience Times Square on NYE
- Zip Line in New Zealand
- Skydive

5 Reads I Love

- Harry Potter series
- Peter Pan (original screenplay is my fav)
- The Help
- Pride and Prejudice
- Of Mice and Men

5 Places I Want to Travel (and haven't been to!)

- Greece
- Italy
- Argentina
- Hawaii
- Australia

5 Movies I'll Never Get Tired Of

- Bridget Jones' Diary
- Love Actually
- Can't Buy Me Love
- The Goonies
- The Sandlot

Your Turn! 5 Tags:

Jenni @ A Well Crafted Party
Jenn @ The Elsewhere Blog
Bee @ The Spicy Bee
Jill @ The Speechaholic
Kayla @ Fit Life Forward

Thanks again for the tag Jessi!  These posts are always so fun.

If you choose to answer these questions, please post your link in the comments, I'd love to find out more about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment