5.19.2009

Great Weekend, Great Weather, What More Could A Girl Ask For?

This weekend was great! The temperature was above 80 every day, and I got the chance for a lot of time outdoors (even though my allergies were going haywire).
The weather this weekend really got me excited about this summer. I'm going to be working 60+ hours a week, but I love both of my jobs (Library and Boys & Girls Club) and I know that I'm going to have a great time! I'm really excited about teaching the kids photography skills, especially in the studio, and I want to work out the logistics of filming a weekly "newscast". I know its going to be a lot of work, but if I enjoy it, it shouldn't really seem that way (at least in theory!).
I have a few weeks to prepare myself for the 14 hour days, and I need to figure out the best way to incorporate a healthy lunch and dinner each day. I'm working on meals that can be precooked and put into storage containers, so that all I have to do is grab and go. Any ideas out there??

Things I Am Thankful For Today:
~Sunshine
~Creativity
~Great Co-workers
~Friendships I can rely on
~ and of course... fresh fruit!

No comments:

Post a Comment