5.13.2009

I want more.

I want so much out of life. I want to participate in outdoor activities and have the confidence to do anything that sounds like fun. When someone invites me somewhere, I don't want my first reaction to be wondering what I'm going to wear, and then ultimately talking myself out of it because I'm worried about "fitting in" with everyone else. I also want to stop the negative self-talk. I'm so tired of seeing a cute guy and automatically thinking that we could only be friends because someone so good looking would never be interested in someone who looks like me. It's so stupid and probably not true, but I can't get past these thoughts most times.
I feel like more needs to change than just my weight, but I'm not sure where to start.
Thoughts and suggestions??

1 comment:

  1. We believe the things that we tell ourselves. Start telling yourself that you are beautiful, intelligent, and that anyone would be blessed to know you!

    It's true. :)

    ReplyDelete