100 Things You Might Not Know About Me.
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
I have a scar just into my hairline from my brother, Jed, throwing a rock on my head. He and I were building a dam in the creek in the backyard, and he was "tossing" me rocks to place on it (he doesn't like cold water, so I was doing the dirty work). He tossed a really big one when I wasn't looking, and it landed on my head. I guess I went under for a second and really scared him. I now have a nasty cowlick there and bangs do not often work for me as a result.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
Lots of family pictures...I love photos!
HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU MOVED IN THE LAST 5 YEARS?
10 times...OMG, I might even be missing a couple... I tend to move A LOT!
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
A lot of different stuff. I love music.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
coffee (that's pretty much a usual thing)
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
Seattle and my niece
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)
I don't have a most prized possession. I love the equipment that allows me to create art (all my photography and computer stuff) but I wouldn't call it "prized"
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
I do. I hate being someplace that I may not be able to get out of.
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
if I'm by myself... heck yes. I hate it! I am the world's biggest pansy.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
IDK - I'm not a big crier. Probably the last time I really cried was at Chance's funeral a few months ago. He was such a great kid.
13. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR?
failure - all kinds of failure: failure at school, failure at love, failure at art, and failure to be a parent
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Dark hair and light eyes.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO AT?
For some reason I've always "dreamed" of being proposed to on the jumbo-tron at a professional baseball game...lol! I'm such a dork.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?
17. FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
veggies and hamburger
18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
All I want is coffee... hot, because I'm really cold right now.
19. FAVORITE COLOR OF ALL TIME?
it changes pretty much daily. But pink and green are pretty constant
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH?
Just the baked and not fried cracker
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED?
IDK... I LOVE to give gifts, but I'm not a 'receive gift' person. I'm usually focused on what I can give to someone in return.
22. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?
just celebrity ones: Johnny Depp, David Cook, Colin Firth, Daniel Craig...
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
The kind that fits my ass (Jessica answered this one, and it's too fabulous to change it!)
25. WHO IS YOUR FAV FEMALE/MALE CELEBRITY?
see the answer to #22
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW?
I do! I have a pink/red Delta Tail Betta named "Titus" :)
27. WHAT KIND IS IT?
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
who knows. love is stupid, crazy and awesome and totally unpredictable.
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED
31. BLONDES, BRUNETTES OR RED HEADS?
What exactly is this asking?
32. FAVORITE QUOTE?
"I've got a pocket, got a pocket full of sunshine. I've got a love, and I know that it's mine. There's a place where I go where no body knows, where the rivers flow and I call my own. There are no more lies, no more darkness to hide, and no body cries, there's only butterflies" ~Natasha Bedingfield.
33. FAVORITE PLACE?
Coffee shops and Book stores.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA?
I went to Mazatlan, Mexico in January of this year :)
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
Don't get me started...
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS?
A couple of people. I worked at an adventure camp in SoCal where quite a few celebrity kids came, and I met their parents. No big deal though.
37. FIRST JOB?
I grew up on a farm, I've never been without a job.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
No, I was never into that.
39. DO YOU THINK EVERYONE OUT THERE HAS A SOUL MATE?
Some days I do. Other days I wonder.
40. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT?
Same thing I'm doing while filling it out... sitting at the computer at work and answering very sporadic questions from young patrons.
41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY?
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
my personality and my smile - on the ability to take "amazing" self portraits...haha, it's a skill.
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES?
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT AND THEIR NAMES?
I don't know. If I had filled this out in high school I would have known exact numbers, sexes, and names, but now... times they do change.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Yes! haha. My parents were going to call me Kirsten but just about a month before I was born they had some friends over and their little girl's name was Macey (spelled differently I think?). The father yelled at her, and my dad was like, "Lesli, I like that name, let's name her Macey." And they obviously did. I guess they wanted to make sure it sounded good when I was in trouble.
47. WHAT IS THE BIGGEST TURN OFF OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Smoking. Cockiness is a HUGE turnoff too. I like 'em humble and open.
48. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU LIKED ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL?
I loved high school! I seriously would go back and do it again. I was very fortunate to have great friends, great teachers, and a great school to go to.
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE?
I am a hair product and shampoo addict. If I see a great looking bottle design I buy it. I have 3 or 4 different sets in my shower right now, and probably another 7 in storage. I have serious issues.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
usually. If I'm going for a particular look, I hate it though, because it's never right.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
52. ANY BAD HABITS?
oh me, oh my...
53. ARE YOU A JEALOUS PERSON?
Yes. I really try not to be, but I have a difficult time knowing my friends are doing something without me. Lord help whomever I marry - he's going to get sick of spending so much time with me.
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
55. DO YOU AGREE WITH FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS?
Nope...too many gray areas and issues with that one.
56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
appearance, meaning cleanliness and put together, matters. I'm sorry but what you present to people is going to be judged. Deal with it.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
Venting. I am a champion venter. I call my best friends, and my mom and let it all out. Then I'm much better and can move on.
58. OH NO, THIS IS MISSING!
59. WHAT'S YOUR MAIN GOAL IN LIFE?
To always be moving toward something. I want to always find areas of growth in my life and figure out how to tackle it in a positive fashion.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
I have always loved anything to do with sports - especially baseball. My parents and brothers grew tired of playing catch with me, so the best invention ever was a springboard net that bounced the ball back to me. I would play with it for hours on end.
61. HOW OLD WERE YOU WHEN YOU FIRST FELL IN LOVE?
real love? haven't. But "thought I was in love?" - probably kindergarten.
62.WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A LITTLE KID?
I'm too old. He wasn't around until I was plenty old enough to know how lame he is. (sorry, but I can't stand that singing purple dinosaur)
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
never! (read with heavy sarcastic tones)
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?
mashed tators - dangerous comfort food.
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
too many things to list, but them being interested in me is definitely a start.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
67. FAVORITE SUPER HERO?
68. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?
I'm not a big TV person. I do enjoy DVD's of sitcoms in the background though. My favorite is FRIENDS.
69.WHAT'S THE BEST WAY TO DEAL WITH YOUR ENEMIES?
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES?
72. DO YOU HAVE A COMPUTER IN YOUR ROOM?
yep, it's a laptop, so it follows me everywhere.
73. PLANS FOR TONIGHT?
74. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO LIVE WHEN YOU ARE OLDER?
There are many places I dream of living, which probably means I will stay in Boise.
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
Patrons enjoying the Children's Department of the Library.
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK?
Good ol' water... although I could really go for coffee right about now!
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX
80. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO IN YOUR SPARE TIME?
Photography, read, and spend time with friends.
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE?
reality TV - But I secretly love American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance... oh wait, that's not a secret.
82. FAVORITE SEASON OF THE YEAR?
I truly enjoy each season for different reasons. Probably my absolute favorite for beauty is fall.
83. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF CANDY?
anything chocolate. I've recently made the decision to only allow dark chocolate when I'm craving sugar though.
84. HAVE YOU EVER REALLY AND TRULY HAD A BEST FRIEND?
yes. I never realized how effortless a true friendship can be until I met Richard.
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR?
86. EYE COLOR?
87. SHOE SIZE?
88. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
Subway and Pita Pit - although I am moving toward taking my lunch (and subsequent snacks) with me everyday. I am channeling the Boy Scouts... Be Prepared!
89. FAVORITE RESTAURANT?
Depends on what for. I'm not a big restaurant person. I usually focus on the company I'm with rather than the food I'm eating. This usually makes the person I'm eating with upset because it causes me to take forever to finish a meal.
90. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI?
I'm not a big fan, but I will try just about anything because it's pretty healthy. I will eat Tuna if somebody offers it, because it pretty much rocks in any form!
91. WATCH TV TODAY?
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
My birthday. I know it's very self-centered of me, but it's the one day I can draw all the attention I want and can get out of pretty much anything "because it's my birthday" :)
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS?
sadly not well, anymore. I played the piano for 7 years, and many instruments jr. high and high school, but it would take me quite awhile to catch back up.
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT?
neither. I'm part of that new 20-30 something crowd who votes based on personal conviction.
95. KISSES OR HUGS?
both are wonderful
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?
relationships... come on, seriously.
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?
I went grocery shopping last night. I'm still surprised every time I shop at how much cheaper it is now that I'm eating healthy. All that processed and boxed crap was expensive!
98. WOULD YOU EVER BE A HOUSEWIFE?
I think I will always have to work at least part-time to keep my mind going. I would love to work from home as a graphic designer and photographer though.
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
"Skinny Chicks Don't Eat Salads." I love learning about nutrition and how it affects the body - completely new for me!
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: