1.29.2013

Currently I Am...

WORKING on a client project, and so ready to wrap it up!  I'm dedicating today to putting this one in the can.

COUGHING up my lungs... my chest cold is hanging in there, but I'm hopeful that it's on its way out soon.

LOVING everything and everyone. 

LISTENING to Passenger, my new favorite group. Give them a listen.  They are amazing.

PLANNING my weekend which includes a concert in Salem to see the Tenors, a photo swap with the amazing Jenn Pfaus, and possible hangout time with a certain man I'm rather fond of.

WISHING I was back in this gorgeous light with the waves kissing my toes...

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. love the band passenger! great choice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sigh... aren't they amazing?! I have 3 of their albums and can't wait to get the others!

      Delete
  2. Wonderful! I can't wait to see the photos from the photo swap! Y'all are both so talented!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jenni, that's very kind of you to say. I'm excited to see how they turn out :)

      Delete
  3. sorry you are still sick, but happy you are with projects, fun photography, and a fondness for another...

    great shot of Haystack Rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blarg everyone is sick!!! Push yo-self through it I wanna see some more of your amazing work!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. poetic. nice, concise. lyrical. you can blog and create verse.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun weekend you have planned and I just love the picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is it the moving eyes project?! I WANT TO SEE IT!! ;) Miss you lady

    ReplyDelete