1.15.2013

Currently I Am...

Working on a new project for a PR Agency I recently contracted with.  It's a big project and it's kinda scary, but fun.  (I'll post soon on how it turns out)

Drinking coffee... what's new?!

Enjoying a quiet afternoon with The Kid.  It's rare that he doesn't have somewhere to be right after school and a ton of homework to fit in also.  There's no homework today and he doesn't have anywhere to be until his basketball game this evening.

Considering my options for the future... where to live, if I'd consider a roommate situation, do I want to spend money on a car, what camera should I save for, etc.

Noticing that my life is pretty damn good.


3 comments:

  1. Love this! I can't believe you move as much as you do--I hate packing :P Glad life is good!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't love the packing part, but I love the unpacking. I love change... sometimes I think a little too much.

      Delete
  2. I can't stand packing & unpacking, that's the worst part of moving to me.

    ReplyDelete