6.02.2012

Peter Pan Love

I've always loved Peter Pan.  The thought of never growing older.. or up.  The idea that you can fly away to a far off land full of adventure and pirates.  It all seems so magical. 

For some reason today Peter Pan is circling my mind, and I decided to post a few of my favorite quotes from JM Barrie's brilliant work:


“So come with me, where dreams are born, and time is never planned. Just think of happy things, and your heart will fly on wings, forever, in Never Never Land!”

“You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.”

“One could mention many lovable traits in Smee. For instance, after killing, it was his spectacles he wiped instead of his weapon.”

No comments:

Post a Comment