3.18.2011

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day 5

Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory


My favorite memory was difficult to discern.  I have so many great memories.  I've lived a pretty great and blessed life so  far and had some fun along the way.  When I think back... way back... memories like playing football in the yard with my brothers, working in the shop with my dad, crafting with my mom and cousin Jill, visiting the Oregon Coast with family, every Thanksgiving ever... those are things that pop into my mind and make me smile.  There are many moments that are flooding my mind, but the one that I keep coming back to, and it doesn't surprise me, is the Easter that I spent in California in 2009.

Jill and I flew down to spend a long weekend with Jed, Danielle and Joie.  It was the first time I really spent with my niece.  I had met her for the first time on our way back from Mexico.  But only spent about an hour with her.  The weekend was fantastic.  Anyone who knows me, or reads this blog, knows that my niece is my world.  I can't imagine life without her.  She is the most wonderful, complete little person I've had the privilege of loving.  

This trip brought lots of growth, and the start of new and renewed relationships.  

A wonderful memory.

2 comments: