3.14.2011

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day 1

The "30 Day Photo Challenge" has been making the rounds on the interwebs lately.  Being the photo-lover that I am, I couldn't ignore this bandwagon any longer.  So here is my first entry...

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with ten facts 


  • One - There was no call for an explanation of this photo, so I won't digress, but there are many clues into the important things in my life in this pic.
  • Two - Friends and family make my world turn round
  • Three - My favorite color is pink.  Most days.
  • Four - I sing loudly and proudly.  Not well... but loudly and proudly.
  • Five - I've ran 2 half marathons and 1 full marathon - proudest day of my life.
  • Six - I am addicted to chap stick.
  • Seven - I am a literature snob, but will read anything.
  • Eight - I have the most amazing niece in the entire world.  
  • Nine - I currently work 5 jobs and am super grateful for each one.
  • Ten - Nothing will stop me from meeting the goals I set for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment