3.16.2011

Thinking

I've been thinking a lot lately.  Thinking about life.  Thinking about love.  Thinking about the past, the future, and what it all means.  And I've come to somewhat of a conclusion.

I don't need to think so much.

Life has a funny way of happening.  It has a funny way of being perfect and just right all the time.  Even when it doesn't feel like it's going the way it's "supposed" to, it is.  I have to remind myself of this in the troublesome and worrisome times, and it's difficult to remember, but it's true.

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya!! As you have probably experienced, this is a situation I find myself in often - overthinking. Isn't it funny how hard it can be to do less :) I guess that's why God had to reminds us so often: trust Him, He'll show you which path to take; His burden is light; we should rest in Him and Jesus' two greatest commands are to love Him with all your heart, soul, mind and love your neighbor. When I am stuck in an overthinking rut I have to wonder.. Who is benefitting from this? Not me, not God, so it must be His enemy.. trying to distract me again.

    ReplyDelete