3.19.2011

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day 6

Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day


I would love to trade places for a day with many people.  Just for the experience of knowing what they think, feel and do.  We are all connected, all the same, just living out different experiences and perspectives.  However, for reasons more of a timely nature (training for my century ride) I've chosen Lance Armstrong for today's choice.  7 time winner of the Tour de France and cancer survivor, Lance is an inspiration to so many.  I've read his book "It's Not About the Bike" many times, and am continuously inspired by his journey.

The reason I would like to trade places with Lance Armstrong for a day is so I can feel what it's like to ride so fast on a bicycle.  I'm sure he feels like he's flying... what a wonderful and freeing thing to feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment