3.03.2011

Tattoo-ed

Wow, I can't believe I haven't posted about this yet!  This is big.
This is really, really big.

I've wanted a tattoo for years now.  Not just any tattoo though.  I've wanted a tattoo that represents the biggest things in my life.  Something that reminds me that I have the power to make it or break it on my own.  Something that reminds me that I can accomplish anything I put my mind too.  And something that serves as a constant reminder that I am, indeed, a grade A bad ass.

So on January 13, 2011, fellow marathon teammate Jayme and I went to visit my friend Travis at Ink Vision Tattoo, and got inked!

This was hands down the neatest thing I've ever been a part of.  I was fascinated by the whole experience, and can see myself become easily addicted to getting tattoo-ed.


I spent the time chatting with Travis and taking pictures 


Travis working on Jayme's wrist tat





Jayme's finished product!



She didn't enjoy the process quite as much as I did.




It couldn't be more perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment